Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Bull Fighter

Like anyone else I am often asked as what I do for a living. My response?? "Bull Fighter".
The media constantly throws bullshit at people and it seems like my job (for those who seek to employ me) is to constantly fight this bullshit and try to provide an unbiased opinion on the state of the financial markets. The internet provides us with an easy opportunity to go back and check who said what, how it turned out and most importantly what their motive was when they said it. After some time bullshit becomes easier to spot.


In its purest form: My correspondence with a Bloomberg Editor. The same thing happens repeatedly, but i don't get paid to deal with it.



 In its most dangerous form: Famous Permabulls with an Agenda and market moving reputations.
Article: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-17/dubai-stocks-offer-value-as-index-in-bull-market-templeton-s-mobius-says.html#
My comment on Facebook at the time.
 The DFM chart with April 18th marked is approximately 22% lower today and breaking historic lows!

Hopefully when the market gets bullish I will feel it coming and start fighting the Bearish Bullshit.

Hoping to stay the Bull*&%# Fighter.


No comments:

Post a Comment